Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced, practicing clinician, you don’t have to do it alone.
As an extension of my extensive experience in natural medicine education, I love helping nutritionists and naturopaths find the clarity they need to grow into more skilled and successful practitioners.
New graduate mentoring
As a new graduate, it is hard to know where to start when it comes to actually practicing as a nutritionist or naturopath.
My mentoring sessions with new graduates aims to fill the gap left by colleges who don’t teach you everything you need to become a successful clinician.
Graduate mentoring sessions can benefit you by showing you how to:
- Clarify what area (“niche”) you would like to specialise in
- Attract and keep your ideal client, as well as how to effectively communicate with them
- Structure your initial and follow up consultations
- Develop and tailor individual treatment plans
- Interpret medical & functional pathology results
- Learn how to set up your clinic online so you can also reach an international pool of potential clients
- Implement in-person and online marketing strategies that help you grow a thriving business without spending a lot of money
- Develop your overall confidence as a clinician which will help you get the best possible results for your clients.
NB: Mentoring hours also count for CPE points with most Australian Natural Medicine Associations.
Experienced practitioners often consult with me regarding more complex cases where they need a little bit of extra support and input.
My one-on-one practitioner mentoring sessions are designed to help clinicians develop their skills & expertise in areas such as:
- Female reproductive disorders
- Pre-conception & pregnancy care
- Natural IVF support
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Fatigue presentations
- Chronic pain syndromesCIRS
- Mould illness
Meet your mentor, Alex
Hi, I’m Alex! I am experienced natural medicine clinician with over ten years’ experience in helping women optimise their hormones & reproductive health. I also run Australia’s biggest Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program for natural health practitioners and students on behalf of the Australian Medicine Society.
As a result of my combined experience & expertise, I am VERY passionate about supporting other natural medicine practitioners build their dream business and clinical practice.
After graduating myself in 2012, I started my own naturopathic nutrition practice & quickly realised that most natural health courses do not leave graduates adequately prepared to both specialise and
operate a successful natural medicine business.
Since, I have aimed to fill that gap by mentoring by hundreds of natural health graduates & clinicians get clear on how to specialise, develop technical expertise & how to market themselves to become
successful natural medicine practitioners.
But truthfully, the most valuable knowledge I have learned to date that has made me an effective practitioner is the priceless information I gathered from my own mentors. And I am passionate about passing that information on to graduates and clinicians like yourself.
Mentoring sessions last 1 hour. My hourly fee for mentoring is $295/hour which reflects my professional standards, education and expertise. I offer mentoring on an as-needed basis, depending on my availability. To book your 60 min session to access mentoring, please fill out the booking enquiry form.