Conquer Endo Naturally Program
Are you feeling lost and overwhelmed trying to figure out the best way to reduce your Endometriosis symptoms?
Find freedom today from pain, fatigue & infertility thru the Conquer Endo Naturally Program.
Endometriosis is a whole-body disease that requires a holistic whole-body approach.
If you have Endometriosis and you’re looking for a clearly structured, evidence-based program that helps you quickly minimise your symptoms quickly & long-term, you have come to the right place.
As someone that has had endometriosis herself for 20+ years, I can tell you that I have tried almost every treatment strategy available to women with Endo. And the advantage of my experience is that I know what does and does not work for most women (which is what led me to my career in naturopathic nutrition).
Thanks to the combination of my personal experience and 10 years+ of clinical expertise, I have developed Conquer Endo Naturally - a 6 step framework designed for women who are ready to gain more control over frustrating endometriosis symptoms like pain, fatigue and infertility.
Why should you sign up to the Conquer Endo Naturally program?
This program offers five months of 1:1 active support that helps women with Endometriosis truly achieve their health goals.
Conquer Endo Naturally differs from other endometriosis programs as it sets out to give you fast, long-term symptom relief by addressing the underlying drivers of endometriosis as well as the symptoms themselves.
Some examples of underlying endometriosis drivers include:
- A dysfunctional immune system, often caused by altered gene expression (from exposure to environmental toxins), a poorly functioning gut, microbiome and/ or previous viral exposure.
- Poor methylation status, which may affect the expression of specific genes associated with progesterone resistance, apoptosis, inflammation, oestrogen excess and oestrogen metabolite clearance.
- High levels of Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) & gram-negative bacteria in the peritoneal cavity that have translocated from a leaky gut.
- Environmental toxin exposures, such as dioxins, microplastics and mycotoxins (mould).
- Chronic stress,which increases inflammation and depletes sex hormones.
By treating the underlying, unique drivers of your endometriosis, you can reduce the severity of your symptoms and possibly the progression of the disease itself. Change is possible!
As women with Endometriosis are already spending thousands of dollars every year on their health, Conquer Endo Naturally is offered as an affordable, subsidised, holistic package that gives you value for money and accountability.
The program also includes:
- Over 5 hours of private 1:1 online consultation time
- Endometriosis specific Resources & Worksheets
- Endo-friendly recipe eBook that includes 50+ recipes
- Email support (5 months)
- Private Facebook Group (5 months)
What my happy clients are saying
She’s a must-have on your endo team
I found Alex in August this year after my first laparoscopy to remove stage 4 endo. I wanted someone to help me manage this often overwhelming condition holistically – and she has been AMAZING! I came to her a bit of a mess and she has already helped me get to the bottom of some gut stuff. After a miscarriage in Feb, I’m actually feeling hopeful and excited about starting to try for a baby again soon. Alex is so knowledgeable and kind and all of her suggestions are rooted in science – she’s a must-have on your endo team.
She is really balanced in her approach and appreciates your values and needs!
Alex has been phenomenal! Her knowledge on everything is exceptional, she explains everything so well and how things intertwine. My issues are quite complex and incredibly hard to navigate solely and Alex has made it a breeze. She is really balanced in her approach and appreciates your values and needs. Highly recommend!
Alex has been such an amazing partner in my health journey
Alex has been such an amazing partner in my health journey. She is super knowledgable and breaks things down in a simple and understandable way. She has a practical approach and works in stages which I really appreciated rather than overwhelming you all at once. She also has an incredible list of contacts and other health professionals who all work together to give you the best integrated care. Alex is passionate, intelligent and kind – highly recommend!
Alex was integral in the diagnosis of my Endometriosis
Alex has helped me immensely with my health over the years, and was integral in the diagnosis of my Endometriosis. Alex is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Endometriosis and womens health, she is committed to helping her clients and seeing them thrive. I would recommend Alex to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, professional and knowledgeable practitioner.
Highly recommend seeing her!
Alexandra has been a huge help with getting my back to feeling like me. Highly recommend seeing her if you aren’t feeling yourself. She is highly professional and knowledgable and passionate about what she does.
She’s one of the best out there
Alexandra has a kind and caring disposition and a vast knowledge of an array of different health, nutritional, mental, physiological and spiritual afflictions. She always goes above and beyond using her own experiences, those of mentors she’s gathered, her extensive research and years of study. In my opinion for women’s health and supplements she’s one of the best out there. I highly recommend her.
I wouldn’t want to be in anyone else’s hands.
Alex is so ahead of the game in terms of her knowledge regarding all things health! Her understanding of female hormones and reproductive health far exceeds that of any doctor I have ever seen. She also goes above and beyond in terms of time spent ensuring all bases are covered and is so approachable and patient. I wouldn’t want to be in anyone else’s hands. I feel like Alex will really help me get to the bottom of things!
Most importantly she gets results
I’ve been seeing Alex for a number of years and she is always my go to whenever my gut issues, health issues or anything weird and body related flares up! She’s always at the cutting edge of the latest research and treatments and goes above and beyond every time. You can see that Alex is passionate and talented beyond her years. Most importantly she gets results. I’ve managed to get to the bottom of a range of health issues thanks to her. Couldn’t recommend her highly enough for those who need a professional yet caring and understanding practitioner to help!
If I had a team of health helpers Alex would be #1
If I had a team of health helpers Alex would be #1. I booked in to see Alex 12 months ago for some nutritional guidance. I am a woman in my 50’s who loves the outdoor and especially to cycle. I am healthy and eat a balanced diet but was suffering from stomach discomfort and lack of energy.
Alex is an expert in her field who listens and truly cares. She is responsive, helpful, totally inspirational and I loved her balanced approach. 11/10!
Alex has turned my health around
Alex has turned my health around, her knowledge and the level of care she provides is next to nothing.
Ive been a client of hers for over 5 years and will continue to see her years to come. I highly recommend her services.
Is the Conquer Endo Naturally the right program for you?
The program will be a good fit for you if you are:
- Willing to say goodbye to pain, fatigue, infertility and your endo belly once and for all.
- Still struggling with endo symptoms, despite having tried every other treatment available to you (natural and medical)
- Willing to use progresive diet & natural medicine strategies that can radically reduce your endo symptoms
- Curious by nature, and want to know why you as an individual has endometriosis, what the unique drivers are of your endo and what you can do about it
- You need support and guidance from an endometriosis expert who has been in your shoes for 20+ years.
The program will NOT be a good fit for you if you are:
- At a time in your life when it’s not feasible to make big changes to your lifestyle & environment
- Looking for a quick fix without needing to make any changes yourself
- Attached to continuing medicines like the oral contraceptive pill that suppress symptoms vs address the underlying drivers of endo
- Aren’t interested in the idea of growing as a person
- Cannot stand the thought of taking natural medicine supplements.
Interested in finding out more?
If you are interested in finding out more about how this package can benefit you, please contact me for a complimentary 15 minute discovery call to assess your suitability, discuss your individual health goals and to address any other questions you may have.